As a result of New Brunswick's plan to enter Level 2 of COVID-19 restrictions, we will proceed with the following protocol, effective immediately, until restrictions have been lifted.
We will be moving back to a curbside “Closed Waiting Room” policy, which means no clients will be permitted in the building, with exceptions. However, we will continue to offer FULL veterinary services.
If you have been contacted by Public Health or are showing symptoms of the virus, we ask that you call us to reschedule your appointment.
Procedure for surgeries and general appointments:
1. Call us at 622-2355 when you arrive in the parking lot. We will proceed in checking you in remotely.
2. When the Dr is ready to see your pet we will call your cell phone or wave at your vehicle and have you bring your pet to the main door. Please wear a mask when approaching the hospital to pass your pet to us.
3. A veterinarian will perform an examination or requested procedure inside the hospital while you wait in your vehicle, or a drop off appointment can be arranged.
4. Once the care of your animal is complete, the veterinarian will call you with their findings and devise a treatment plan.
5. Payment will be taken over the phone or in the parking lot via a portable debit machine. We are trying to limit cash use to a minimum.
6. Food and medications pick up will be curbside and payment can be accepted via e-transfer or credit card over the phone.
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday and Thursday: 8:00am - 7:00pm - Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:30pm - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm - Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Your dedicated team at Waterview Animal Hospital